Make a donation on-line today.
It's easy. It's onine!
Your contribution will:
- Help reduce the need to euthanize adoptable dogs and cats.
- Increase the number of pets that end up in loving homes.
- Create a healthier and less stressful environment for pets that come to the shelter.
- Help the LCHS do more to prevent pet overpopulation and behavior problems, which cause people to abandon or relinquish their pets.
- Help create a vital community center for spay and neuter clinics, pet training, and public education programs on responsible pet ownership and the humane treatment of animals.
Russell is a big, sweet boy and extremely clever. Even though he’s had a rough start, he’s still full of heart.
LEARN MORE >>
Pansies for Pets!
Click here for Information >>
OPERATION MALAMUTE UPDATE: Mike Chilinski found guilty on 91 counts of animal cruelty.
Read more >>
In a giving mood today? Check out our Wishlist page for a list of the "little things" that really benefit the animals at the shelter. Wishlist >>
In most shelters, cats are rarely identified by breed. Instead, they are labeled as Domestic short, medium or long hairs. So why aren't we describing our dogs in a similar way?
Learn about dog body language
The LCHShas organized a Play Group Crew, that has exceptional knowledge and observational skills on dog body language. Watch a video >>
Check out the Lewis & Clark Humane Society's Pet Channel on YouTube. See the many stars of the shelter at their best, and available for adoption!